Height: 23 inches, 5%
Weight: 13 lbs, 15 oz, 50%
Head Circumference: 41.6 cm, 75%
This girl is so much fun right now! She is smiling all the time! Chloe's personality is starting to show, too. She is "talking" and making all kinds of sounds right now.
It seems like she is really understanding what is going on around her. She loves to be sitting up or standing so she can see everything that is going on. Chloe loves it when we sing to her, her favorite songs right now are ABC's, Little Monkey's Jumping on the Bed, and Little Indian (Sung by PaPa Jim Jim).
| Some Tummy Time! |
Chloe has been sleeping through the night for pretty much the entire month! She sleeps about 10-12 hours at a time, and is on a pretty good schedule! The Pediatrician said she should start sleeping in her bed though, instead of the swing, so hopefully the good sleep patterns we have established will continue!
| Sleeping Angel |
Chloe has gotten a little particular with what she likes and doesn't like. She does not like getting dressed - really just having things put over her head. She also HATES tummy time, and will really scream and throw a fit. She continues to scream after you pick her up to prove her point.
| Look at those thighs! |
Other than getting dressed and tummy time, she is an extremely happy baby! We get so many comments on how good of a baby she is. She is pretty much always happy and smiling. She will stay in her carseat or be carried or just go with the flow when we are doing pretty much anything.
We had some last minute family pictures taken this weekend. The photographer could not believe how good she was. She never cried throughout the entire session, despite being woken up from her nap when we got to the park. I cannot wait to get the pictures back. I had some poses we tried, so who knows how the turned out!
The very last shot of the photo session, the photographer sat us on the steps and got some photos of the 3 of us. Then we got some pictures of just Chloe and I. Then Bryan sat with Chloe and I started talking to her and she got the biggest grin on her face! I am bummed I am not in the photo, but I hope the photographer caught the great image!
This month, Chloe had her first "sick" experience. She had been really congested, but never ran fever. One day when I picked her up from daycare, she had some green coming out of her eye and it was very watery. I watched it throughout the night, and we went to the doctor the next morning. She never acted like she felt bad. The doctor said her eyes, ears, and everything was fine, but she had a slight case of thrush. She took the medicine like a champ and was better within a week!
The congestion continued for about a week after the doctor's visit. Today at the pediatrician, I asked if it could possibly be a milk allergy related to her formula. She gave me some samples of a soy based formula, and she was pretty much congestion free after one bottle! The quick difference was amazing.
I feel like Chloe is finally getting some hair. Although, it is still peach fuzz, it is starting to come in. Last month, it looked red, this month it looks blonde on the top. The back is still dark, and has been since she was born. It seems to have lightened up a little but still a dark brown.
The congestion continued for about a week after the doctor's visit. Today at the pediatrician, I asked if it could possibly be a milk allergy related to her formula. She gave me some samples of a soy based formula, and she was pretty much congestion free after one bottle! The quick difference was amazing.
I feel like Chloe is finally getting some hair. Although, it is still peach fuzz, it is starting to come in. Last month, it looked red, this month it looks blonde on the top. The back is still dark, and has been since she was born. It seems to have lightened up a little but still a dark brown.
This month also brought lots of visitors. Chloe got to meet Susan and Camille this month! She also got to see Great MeeMaw Martha, Grammy, Granddad and Julien, GiGi and Papa, Jason and Jamie. **I will update with more pictures once I get them :)
We are excited for another month and cooler fall weather coming up! Some videos from the month.
No comments:
Post a Comment