Monday, July 14, 2014

Chloe's Nursery

Finding baby girl nursery bedding was hard! I had a complete theme ready for a boy, with several details decided on. Once we found out we were having a girl, I had to really think about something I liked. After searching all over the internet and Pinterest, I decided on Pink and Navy! I love the way the room came together, and think the room will grow with her!

I ordered these fabrics - first set of inspiration!

Crib sheets - the first thing I bought!
Painting the room navy begins

Daddy painting Baby Girl's room











The room is painted!
After the room was paint, Aunt Jamie stenciled an accent wall.
It was long and tedious, bu it really makes the room!
The Stencil Accent Wall is finished!
My mom gave us this dresser
I loved it and thought it was perfect for a baby girl's room!
It was a little too yellow/cream, so we repainted it.
This is before (without the mirror)

The dresser had been previously loved by Aunt Jamie


In the middle of painting. Trying out the new knobs I picked.
Knobs look pretty!
Updated dresser and painted room!
I got crafty and made some things for Chloe's room.

Gigi sewed the pillow and I monogrammed it.
We hung the "C" and Daddy painted the bookshelves
A large blinged out C for my girl. 
With the Bows.
She has another one from Aunt Nha in her closet! 
A hair bow holder. 

Finished for the most part! We got the metal crown above the crib in Canton. I love it!






No comments:

Post a Comment